This is a full download version of the product with a free e-mail delivery of the key.
Microsoft Publisher 2010 helps you create, personalize, and share a wide range of professional-quality publications and marketing materials with ease.
With Publisher 2010, you can easily communicate your message in a variety of publication types, saving you time and money. Whether you are creating brochures, newsletters, postcards, greeting cards, or e-mail newsletters, you can deliver high-quality results without having graphic design experience. Get the job done right the first time with Publisher 2010.
Create visually compelling publications
Publisher 2010 provides a broad range of new and improved tools that help you look like a design genius and create content that’s sure to impress.
- Use improved picture-editing tools—including the ability to pan, zoom, and crop your images and picture placeholders—that make it a snap to replace images while preserving the layout of your page. Easily fine-tune every picture to help your publication look its absolute best.
- Design and reorganize pages like a pro with new object alignment technology. This technology provides visual guides to help you effortlessly align and position your content, but it always leaves the final layout up to you.
- Create dynamic publications in very little time when you insert and customize prebuilt building blocks of content, both built-in and from the Publisher community, directly from Publisher 2010. Choose from an array of page parts—such as sidebars and stories—as well as calendars, borders, advertisements, and more.
- Give your text the appearance of expert typesetting with new OpenType typography. Publisher 2010 provides support for the ligatures, stylistic sets, and other professional typography features available in many OpenType fonts. Use built-in or custom OpenType fonts to create text as impactful as images with just a couple of clicks.
It’s much easier to create and manage your publications when you can work the way you want.
- The extraordinary new integrated print experience in Publisher 2010 enables you to view a full-page print preview with a host of page layout tools and adjustable print settings. The new print experience is just one of many features available from the new Microsoft Office Backstage™ view. Backstage view replaces the traditional File menu to provide a centralized, organized space for all of your publication management tasks.
- The improved, customizable Ribbon is now available in Publisher to make easily accessible the commands you need most. Create custom tabs or even customize built-in tabs. With Publisher 2010, you’re in control.
When it’s time to share your publication, Publisher 2010 leaves nothing to guesswork.
- Compile, edit, and manage your customer or contacts list directly in Publisher, using the easy and efficient Mailings tab on the Publisher 2010 Ribbon.
- Access the Design Checker from the new Backstage view to automatically review your publication for many common errors before you share it. Get options for fixing them quickly and easily. Then, return to Backstage view when the publication is ready to go and save it to whatever format you need for easy sharing—from PDF or XPS to a range of image formats, such as JPEG or PNG.
Computer and processor 500 MHz or faster processor
Memory 256 MB RAM or more
Hard disk 1.5 GB available disk space
Display 1024x576 or higher resolution monitor
Operating system Windows XP (must have SP3) (32-bit), Windows 7, Windows Vista with Service Pack (SP) 1, Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0 (32-bit Office only), Windows Server 2008, or later 32- or 64-bit OS.
Additional Requirements Certain inking features require Windows XP Tablet PC Edition or later. Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, 32 bit browser only. Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
Internet Fax not available on Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, or Windows Vista Home Premium
Certain online functionality requires a Windows LiveTM ID.
Other Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity; www.office.com/products.
|Abbreviated Description||Office Publisher 2010|
|Software Pool Name||Business|
|Distribution Media||Electronic Key|
|License Type||Complete package|
|License Quantity||1 PC|
|This product also searched as||We also recommend|
|MICROSOFT ARV-885370184419 shopsMICROSOFT ARV-885370184419 discountMICROSOFT ARV-885370184419 buy||PRESTIGIO MultiPad 10.1 Ultimate 3G PC Tablet PRESTIGIO 4500 DUO PRESTIGIO MultiPad 5880 PC Tablet|
Leave your own review
Thank you for choosing to let us know your opinion about MICROSOFT ARV-885370184419.
Your view is very important to us, so please be as thorough as possible.
Try to write according to this guidelines:
what was your experience using this product
why did you buy this product
what did you love about this product
what did you hate about it
Resume: please describe your overall impression of the product