Three thousand years in the far distant future after what was believed to be the arrival of “The Savior”, mankind has carved a bloody path across the known Universe. Considering themselves a divine race and beyond reproach as a species, they view all alien races as inferior. Those that do not bend and acknowledge the infinite superiority of the Human genome are subsequently punished or simply destroyed.
This dominion over almost all sentient life forms was only attainable through the creation and exploitation of the ‘organids’ – genetically designed organic technology, easily adaptable to any enemy strategy through the introduction of seeds into the blank genetic makeup of these living machines. The governing body directing the initiative is “The Chair of Three” on which the representatives of three Human factions reside: The Military, the Church and the Judicature.
Only one part of the Universe remains unconquered: The galaxy where the Universal Heart; an enigmatic entity that spawned all life and matter into the universe, is hidden. At least, that's what the Chair of Three believes. As Captain Iconah, you have been commissioned to uncover the location and purpose of the heart. A battle-hardened fleet commander and a brilliant genetic designer you must follow in your father’s footsteps, quelling the alien insurgences, outsmarting pirate cohorts and uncovering the lost galaxy and the secrets hidden within.
The fate of Humankind rests on the path you choose; take command and lead your fleet to a glorious destiny and ensure the survival of the species!
- Genesis Rising is a space RTS that incorporates the best elements of role-playing games; immersing the player in a rich back story and drawing them into an epic crusade that they won’t soon forget.
- The non linear single player campaign is comprised of over 30 branching missions that unfold as choices are made based on the actions you take.
- GameSpy® Multiplayer featuring 12-player support and many multiplayer maps on which to flex your dominance!
- A co-op mode in which two players can work together and control one fleet!
- All of the 20+ gene-based organid ships in the game can be customized with over 50 different weapons and abilities; giving the player thousands of possible combinations to chose from when constructing a fleet.
- As genes are inserted, ship models will morph in real-time to reflect the choices that you make!
- Expand your genetic capabilities through the invasion of enemy vessels, steal unsuspecting technology and maximize your gene bank’s diversity.
- Change genetic makeup on-the-fly and adjust your approach based on your enemy’s fleet; recycling unused genes to meet any demand.
- Resource gathering, technology upgrades, and combat are refined, making Genesis Rising accessible to even the most novice RTS players.
- The universal resource in the game is blood air, which in addition to genes, can be harvested from the lifeless carcasses of organid ships.
- Many non-player character alien races share the vast emptiness of space with Humankind. Make alliances with other races to secure their support and technology, or purge them completely and take whatever you want
Age Rating: PEGI 12+
|Abbreviated Description||Genesis Rising|
|Software Pool Name||Strategy & War Games|
|Distribution Media||Electronic Key|
|License Type||Complete package|
|License Quantity||1 PC|
Leave your own review
Thank you for choosing to let us know your opinion about JOWOOD ENTERTAINMENT ARV-9006113150817.
Your view is very important to us, so please be as thorough as possible.
Try to write according to this guidelines:
what was your experience using this product
why did you buy this product
what did you love about this product
what did you hate about it
Resume: please describe your overall impression of the product