This is a full download version of the product with a free e-mail delivery of the key.
Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010, the new name for Microsoft Office Groove, expands the boundaries of collaboration by allowing fast, anytime, anywhere access to your Microsoft SharePoint team sites.
Synchronize SharePoint Server 2010 document libraries with SharePoint Workspace so you can access, view, and edit files anytime and anywhere from your computer. Lists such as Discussion, Tasks, and custom lists are supported as well. You can even synchronize Business Connectivity Services lists so access to your backend systems is even easier. SharePoint Workspace 2010 ushers in an entirely new way of working with your SharePoint team sites.
Sync with SharePoint sites
With just a few clicks, you can synchronize SharePoint libraries and lists to your computer.
- Access synchronized SharePoint libraries and lists locally on your PC, even when disconnected from your SharePoint server.
- Edit content when not connected to SharePoint server and your changes are cached — waiting for synchronization.
- Be confident that your changes will automatically synchronize to the server when you’re back on line and connected.
- Save time when uploading and downloading content because SharePoint Workspace only syncs your changes, not the full document.
- Stay in the know. When files get changed on your SharePoint site, you can see the latest in SharePoint Workspace.
Access your SharePoint document libraries as though they were local Windows folders.
- Work with your files from a SharePoint site, browse them in your local folders, or even save files from other applications into those same folders.
- Be confident that added files will sync back to your SharePoint site.
Easily search through your local copies of content using a powerful integration of Windows Search.
- You can customize your search queries to pinpoint your results exactly.
- Search from the Launchbar, the workspace, or directly from the Windows Start button.
When you are connected to SharePoint Server 2010, you can:
- Use Check Out / Check In control to limit access to content you are working on.
- Review the title, tags, and keywords added to your content (using SharePoint properties) that make your content easier to search for and find.
- See version history and even revert to earlier versions, if necessary.
- Co-author in Word 2010 and PowerPoint 2010.
As before, Groove workspaces can have one or more members, and offer a variety of productivity tools, such as Discussion, Calendar, and Documents.
You can choose between two versions of Groove workspaces: 2010 (which is the default), and 2007 (for compatibility with Microsoft Office Groove 2007).
Each Groove workspace version lets you add a different collection of tools. It’s important to note that the workspace versions are mutually exclusive and that the following restrictions apply: All members of a 2010 workspace must be running Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010. All members of a 2007 workspace must be running Microsoft Office Groove 2007 or Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010.
Computer and processor 500 MHz or faster processor
Memory 256 MB RAM or more
Hard disk 1.5 GB available disk space
Display 1024x768 or higher resolution monitor
Operating system Windows XP (must have SP3) (32-bit), Windows 7, Windows Vista with Service Pack (SP) 1, Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0 (32-bit Office only), Windows Server 2008, or later 32- or 64-bit OS.
Additional Requirements Integration with Windows SharePoint Services requires connectivity to Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010.
Windows Internet Explorer 7.0 or later, 32 bit browser only. Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
No support exists for downgrading or reverting to a previous version of a Microsoft Office Groove 2007 account after starting the upgrade process.
Each computer will need to be upgraded to SharePoint Workspace 2010 to run Sharepoint Workspace accounts on multiple computers.
Internet Fax not available on Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, or Windows Vista Home Premium
Other Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity; www.office.com/products.
|Abbreviated Description||SharePoint Workspace 2010|
|Software Pool Name||Other|
|Distribution Media||Electronic Key|
|License Type||Complete package|
|License Quantity||1 PC|
|This product also searched as||We also recommend|
|MICROSOFT ARV-885370190786 newMICROSOFT ARV-885370190786 shopsMICROSOFT ARV-885370190786 for sale||PRESTIGIO 4500 DUO PRESTIGIO MultiPhone 4040 DUO PRESTIGIO MultiPad 5880 PC Tablet|
Leave your own review
Thank you for choosing to let us know your opinion about MICROSOFT ARV-885370190786.
Your view is very important to us, so please be as thorough as possible.
Try to write according to this guidelines:
what was your experience using this product
why did you buy this product
what did you love about this product
what did you hate about it
Resume: please describe your overall impression of the product