Microsoft Open License - entry-level program that allows you to start using software immediately and pay as you go. Recommended for organizations with fewer than 250 desktop PCs. With an initial purchase of five or more licenses, you can acquire products as you need them over the term of your agreement.
The minimum order is 5 licenses.
Limiting the size of the minimum order of five licenses for Open License program operates as follows:
- All positions in the price list that have a comment "Qlfd" in the Item name can be ordered for one of them;
- All processor licenses can be ordered for one of them;
- The position of Windows Small Business Server Standard or Premium w/5CALs and Windows SBS CAL five User / Device CAL can be ordered on one piece;
- Licenses for modules and users for Microsoft CRM can be ordered on one piece
- If there is a valid authorization number client Open License, the order of a single license MSDN / Technet is allowed
- All positions “Standard + Maintenance program” and “Upgrade + Maintenance program” are equated to two licenses;
- All remaining positions Standard, Upgrade and Maintenance program equal to one license.