Kaspersky Security for Mail Server is a solution that protects mail servers and groupware servers from malicious programs and spam.
The product includes applications that protect all popular mail servers, including Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes/Domino, Sendmail, qmail, Postfix and Exim. The solution can also be used to set up a dedicated mail gateway.
- Integrated protection of mail servers from all types of malicious programs and spam
- Real-time antivirus protection
- On-schedule scanning of emails and databases
- Protection for Sendmail, qmail, Postfix and Exim mail servers
- Scanning of messages, databases and other objects on Lotus Notes/Domino servers
- Scanning of all messages on the Microsoft Exchange server, including public folders
- Supports Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 clusters
- Filtration of messages by attachment type
- Blocks mass mailings and malware outbreaks
- Centralized protection from spam
- Load balancing of server processors
|Abbreviated Description||Security for Mail Server EEMEA Edition|
|License Quantity current||10 users|
|License Quantity||14 users|
|License Validation Period||1 year|
|Warranty Products returnable||No|
|Warranty Term (month)||0 month|
|Pieces in pack||1|
Leave your own review
Thank you for choosing to let us know your opinion about KASPERSKY LABS KL4313OAKFR.
Your view is very important to us, so please be as thorough as possible.
Try to write according to this guidelines:
what was your experience using this product
why did you buy this product
what did you love about this product
what did you hate about it
Resume: please describe your overall impression of the product
Every business should consider the importance of its security. Often small businesses do not include this in the ‘to do list’ because they would think that they aren’t targets since they are only a relatively small operation. This type of mentality should be avoided.
Something to keep in mind is that there are mass attacks out there targeted to infect systems in order to get credit card numbers and these types of attacks can be disastrous for small businesses. Apart from this, large companies are already vamping up their security so small businesses are becoming more attractive as targets. Security threats are also not limited to attacks from the outside, but can come from within your own company.