What is Tablet PC, what it can do and how to pick yours:
“Your Wish is My Command”
Have you ever dreamt of a mobile device that has it all? Everything you need to have on-the-go, your entire world that you want to share with your friends and family, your reliable business partner, your travel companion, your media entertainment guide... at your fingertips. A dream? No! Welcome the Prestigio MultiPad Android Tablet PCs.
A World of Tablets
So what is a Tablet PC? Probably a couple of years ago you would ask that question but within so little time Tablet PCs gained an extreme popularity and now almost everyone has one of such devices, some - even two!
Tablet PC is a mobile computer, larger than a mobile phone or personal digital assistant, integrated into a flat touch screen and primarily operated by touching the screen rather than using a physical keyboard. It often uses an onscreen virtual keyboard, a passive stylus pen, or a digital pen.
Why so much buzz?
It is simple. Because it has it ALL! Within a sleek and light stylish body, a great power and smart brain are hidden enabling you to enjoy video, music, pictures, eBooks, games and Internet on-the-go.
- Get unlimited web browsing opportunities on the web from online shopping to sharing on social networks, emailing business partners and checking up the weather forecast.
- Experience extra smooth running of multimedia files and stunning 3D gaming.
- Watch movies, football matches of your favorite team and TV shows at HD quality flawlessly.
- Work with Microsoft Documents.
- Download eBooks straight on the device.
- Stay in touch with your family and friends via video calls anywhere you are.
- Expand memory to store more files via micro SD card.
- Connect your MultiPad via HDMI output to your TV for an XL view.
- Just to name few of the already preinstalled apps (may differ between the models): Mail, Skype, YouTube, MSN, Facebook, Twitter, Documents, Internet TV, E-Books, Dictionaries, Translators, Maps, News, Weather, Games, Movies, Music, E-shopping and others.
- Access to more than 300,000 Google Play applications for Android.
- Enjoy the benefits of the world’s popular mobile platform - Android.
Tablets for Everyone!
You want to have Tablet PC with latest technology and cool features but usually the price for such a gadget is not very attractive. Good news for you! Prestigio has recognized your need and has promised “Tablets for Everyone” without downgrading on quality! Winning a number of “Price vs Performance Ratio” awards, Prestigio has come up with affordable yet advanced Tablet PC that has everything you want.
How to choose your MultiPad?
The main parameter when choosing a Tablet PC is a screen size. Therefore the first thing to decide is what will be the primary use of your MultiPad.
- 9.7-10” Visual Performance: Perfect for watching movies on the couch, reading newspaper with morning coffee at home or using during business presentations to show content and video conferencing.
- 7.0” Dynamic Lifestyle: Are you always on-the-go following an active lifestyle? Then the 7” tablet is for you. Take your world everywhere with you as its extreme mobility allows you to put it in your bag easily. You will not notice how very soon it will become your best friend and you will not be able to go without it.
- 8.0-8.4” Popular Choice: Universal in size, it has everything you need. Portable yet spacious, you can still enjoy movies on the large screen as well as take it with you.
When you have decided on the screen size you want, you can look now more precisely at the features each model has.
- 3rd Series: eReading at its best with advanced eReading applications and features.
- 5th Series: Best in class bringing out the most of entertainment.
- 7th Series: Unlimited mobility with 3G feature.
Comparison of MultiPads
Please click to view Prestigo MultiPad Tablet PCs Comparison Table.
FAQ about Multipads
- Where can I get a manual guide?
- Where to replace the screen/ charger/battery?
- How to transfer files from PC to Tablet and vice versa?
Can Multipad be charged via USB? Can MultiPad be charged in the car?
- Can I connect an external keyboard or mouse to MultiPad?
Yes, you can. You will need an additional USB adaptor though.
Please contact Prestigio Authorized Service Center in your country.
Please connect your Multipad via USB-cable to PC. A "USB Connected" dialog should appear and status bar on top would show a USB sign. Press "Turn on USB storage" onscreen button and external drive will be recognized on a PC. Now you can copy/organize/delete files through PC. When choosing an eject drive on a PC and press
- Can i have 3G internet connection on non-3G models? Yes you can do it via additional USB dongle. The list of supported 3G dongles can be found HERE.